GOLF AT THE HIGHWOOD
Become a Member
Thank you for your interest in the Highwood Golf & Country Club. For 2019, we have overhauled our Membership offering. We are currently offering Equity Shareholder Category A Memberships, Category B Points Memberships and Category C Social Memberships and Passes at a truly affordable price creating exceptional value you will not find elsewhere. Our Membership offerings are designed for every lifestyle as we realize the traditional Golf Club Membership model does not work for everyone. Compared to other facilities in the region, the Highwood has more to offer and is definitely the gem of the Foothills. We currently offer 28-Holes of championship golf, grass tee driving range, expansive short game area, beautiful Clubhouse, outdoor wedding area, recreation greenspace, and much more.
Groups & Tournaments
We would love to host your next golf outing at Highwood Golf. We offer a variety of options for big or small groups looking for a casual outing or a formal golf tournament.
If you are looking for a value based tournament rate for Golf, Cart and Meal please consider a tournament on Monday or Thursday afternoon!
We want your tournament to be stress free, fun and organized right from the start. We offer a single price loaded with value that includes everything you need. This does not mean you cannot customize options or that we won’t cater to your every need, just the opposite, so put down your calculator and relax. Please read the detailed information in the link below. Contact Dawn Lockwood for more information and to check availability in 2018!
Contact our Events Coordinator:
Dawn Lockwood email@example.com or 403-652-3644 ext. 221
Corporate Tournaments, Leagues, and Product
If you own or manage a business in Southern Alberta and are interested in entertaining clients or rewarding yourself and staff for hard work, then these offers will interest you.
For more information, please call Cameron Gall, Head Golf Professional 403-652-3644 ext. 230 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy our new Fleet of
EFI golf cars.
Become a Players Assistant
Compensation for these positions is awarded with free golf!
You are the first line individuals that control access to the Golf Course and set the Pace of Play
- Provide information regarding course, play time and other golf-related issues
- As Players report to the First Tee, you check Players receipts, membership bag tags and private cart trail stickers
- Determine and track rate of course play working with Marshal
- Arranges players in proper starting order
- Supply players with score cards, pencils and rules of play
- Advise players of golf course conditions
- Explain basic course rules stressing Pace of Play
- Explain any "rules of the day" as specified by the Pro Shop and Grounds Superintendent
- Respond to golfers' questions, requests, concerns;
- Direct golfers around the course, if they are unfamiliar with the layout;
- Inform golfers about course policies, and let a golfer know when he might be in violation of course policy;
- If the opportunity arises, help golfers search for lost balls (or gently suggest they give up the search to keep the pace of play going);
- Try to mediate any disputes that might arise between groups;
- Look for opportunities to care for the course, maybe repairing a ballmark here or filling a divot there;
- Most important of all, look for ways to help the pace of play.